SPELL RANCH PARTY at SPLENDOUR IN THE GRASS COMPETITION 2022
1. The Spell x Splendour in the Grass 2022 Competition (“Promotion”) is promoted by Spell Designs Pty Ltd (ABN 68 605 908 496) (“Spell”) of Unit 1/14 Banksia Drive, Byron Bay, NSW, Australia, 2481 (“Promoter”).
2. Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within these promotional advertisements form part of these terms and conditions (“Conditions of Entry”), available online at https://aus.spell.co/pages/spell-ranch-party. By entering this Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Conditions of Entry.
3. In order to claim and redeem the prize, the prize winner agrees that they have read and understood these Conditions of Entry below and that they will abide by them.
4. The Promotion starts on 22 July 2022 at 07.00AM (AEST) and closes on 23 July 2022 at 6.00PM (AEST). No entries will be accepted outside this time. Spell will notify entrants when the prizes have been won, at which point the Promotion has ended.
5. Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents who are 18 years old or over.
6. Entry is via Spell Designs website at https://aus.spell.co/pages/spell-ranch-party who fulfils the method of entry requirements and entries will be drawn randomly at chance.
7. Employees of the Promoters and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter the Promotion, as are their immediate families.
8. To be eligible to claim and redeem the Prize, the entrant must hold a valid Splendour In The Grass ticket for Sunday24 July 2022 in order to attend the Event.
HOW TO ENTER
9. To enter, entrants must, during the Promotion Period complete the following conditions (and must hold a valid Splendour In The Grass ticket for Sunday, 24 July 2022 as outlined above):
i) Subscribe and sign up to our Spell email database via this link at https://aus.spell.co/pages/spell-ranch-party; and
ii) Opt-in to receive marketing communications from Spell
10. One entry per person. Each entrant can only win one (1) x prize in this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. Time of entry will be deemed to be the time of entry is received by the Promoter.
11. Entry to this Promotion is free. Entrants will be responsible for all costs associated with entering the Promotion, which may include costs associated with accessing the internet.
12. The Prize(s) will be awarded to the valid entrant(s) drawn randomly in accordance with the Prize draw details.
13. The Prize(s) will be awarded to the valid entrant(s) drawn randomly in accordance with the Prize draw details.
14. The draw will be performed by chance, with the winners drawn at random by the Promoter on an electronic random generator.
15. There will be a total of fifty (50) x winners drawn randomly by chance by the Promoter’s Marketing Team.
16. All decisions of Spell are final and binding, and no further discussion will be entered into.
17. The winners will be notified in writing via text message from an Yotpo Ltd SMS Service by 11:59PM AEST on 23 July 2022 with the details on how to attend and access the Event.
18. If the winner does not claim the prize by 5.30PM AEST on Sunday July 24th 2022, the prize will be forfeited.
19. Spell will not conduct second chance draw of prizes due to the Promotion Period timeframes.
20. The Winner and their elected guest are subject to the terms and conditions that are applicable to the event and the venue.
21. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion Spell Designs Pty Ltd (ABN 68 605 908 496).
22. Spell is offering the following prize to the first fifty (50) x winners drawn randomly by chance on an electronic random generator:
i) Prize: Entry for yourself + 1 friend into the 'Spell Ranch Party’ at Splendour In The Grass Festival. Spell Ranch Party will be held on Sunday, July 24 2022 between 3PM AEST until 6PM AEST on the Splendour In The Grass Festival Grounds. Winners must hold a valid Splendour In The Grass ticket for Sunday July 24th Total value of each Spell Ranch Party ticket and prize is: $100 AUD.
ii) Entry To Spell Ranch Party includes:
(1) Entry to the exclusive, VIP Spell Ranch Event on Sunday 24 July 2022 (between 3PM – 6PM);
(2) Light snacks + one free drink* per person (selected drinks only).
23. Any additional spending money, flights, meals, insurance, taxes, passports, visas, extra accommodation, items of a personal nature, inoculations/vaccinations, travel to and from departure point, additions to stipulated itineraries and offered flights and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner. For the avoidance of doubt the prize does not include additional unspecified flights, accommodation, or transfers not specified in the details of the prize.
24. The Prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-redeemable for cash or credits. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged or used for future festivals.
25. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for an itinerary of equal value at their discretion.
27. In the event, that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
28. Prize cannot be gifted to other persons in lieu of the winner not being able to travel. Should the winner not be able to complete all aspects of the itinerary within the period of prize validity, the remaining items shall be forfeited without any replacement for their value.
29. Evidence of Covid-19 vaccination and/or recent Covid-19 testing may be required as a condition of entry to Australian venues and events. The Winner and their guest are responsible for ensuring that they meet all such requirements for all elements of the prize. The promoter will not be responsible where vaccination or testing requirements prevent travel or entry to any venue or event.
30. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
31. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use the entrant's names and literary pieces for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes.
32. By entering this Promotion, you give Spell a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual licence to use and reproduce your image, in whole or in part, including for Spell’s own promotional purposes without attribution.
33. Entrants’ release and waive any claims they may have against Spell for any and all injuries, claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including without limitation legal costs) resulting from acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or element thereof, or participation in this giveaway. Entrants indemnify Spell against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of the warranties in these rules.
34. The winners' names may be published on Spell’s website. By entering this Promotion, entrants grant Spell permission to use their full name and suburb on its website for up to six months from the date of the draw.
35. Where the information you are asked to provide to the Promoter is personal information it is protected by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). The Promoter will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Personal information provided by an entrant to Spell for the purpose of entering the Promotion will be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with Spell’s Privacy Statement. Personal information collected will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed to any third party otherwise than in accordance with the Spell Designs’ privacy statement and these Terms and Conditions.
36. All entrants who choose to ‘opt-in’ consent to have their contact details (title, first name, surname, email, mobile or landline phone number, mailing address and postcode only), will receive marketing material and correspondence Spell Designs as the purpose of collection of personal information.
37. Each entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram and any ticket agent. In participating in this promotion entrants are providing information to the promoter and not to these parties. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant releases these third parties from any and all liability in relation to this promotion.
38. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise upon accepting the prize.
39. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
40. The prize is subject to the Event venue and ticket/pass terms and conditions, including any applicable age restrictions. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner and/or his/her companion for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.